memories slideshow

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

I have much to be thankful for this year, I received many blessings, too many to list. But about a month ago I made the following list of things that I am very grateful for and I will post it here in honor of the holiday. I hope that each of you has much to be grateful for and that your holidays are happy!

Gratitude:

every breath, every heart beat, every day

good health

the abilities to experience, observe, remember, see, feel, hear, smell, taste and feel life all around me

the ability to think, feel and be creative

beautiful, amazing friends full of soul, passion, dreams, inspiration and insight

a loving crazy family that gave me my foundation and sustains me

all of my loved ones and all the love that fills my life

laughter - rich deep and booming or happy little giggles

the most comfy bed, ever

chocolate banana smoothies

a good haircut that feels clean and fresh

new lights in the kitchen that brighten it up

a clean sink - all dishes washed and no more worries about the disposal =)

hot showers

fuzzy blankets

green jasmine tea

colors

luminescence

natures beauty and bounty

organic fruits and veggies

tasty homemade meals from scratch and the way the scents fill the whole house

chocolate - dark chocolate

the toys and tools that help me express and manifest my visions and adventures

that which inspires and moves me

small kindnesses and simple joys

impromptu conversations and connections

a good book or a great story

music (listening to the hawaiian music channel today)

a great glass of wine

beach bonfires

long walks

making music

heartfelt hugs

delicious kisses

a long overdue but so treasured true and deep apology

genuine compliments

peace and comfort in my own skin

soul bearing intimacies shared

seeing trust in another's eyes

earth angels

a child's smile

hope

knowing someone's thinking of me

synchronicities

quiet moments of solitude

busy moments of community

memories

dreams

wishes

fun

each of you

~ many thanks and lots of love!! =)

2 comments:

Leslie Wilson Corsbie said...

AWESOME LIST!!!!

Leslie Wilson Corsbie said...

AWESOME LIST!!