memories slideshow

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bonus Day!

The past few days have been full of good news for me, and I am so grateful. Those of you who know me personally, know that my family and I have been through a tremendously long and challenging past few years. Good news is always welcome! :O)

I received word today that my thesis was officially accepted and I should receive my Masters degree diploma this year. I have worked very hard on my thesis and had a strange series of mishaps that almost kept me from completing it. It is important to me for many reasons, probably the most important is that it marks off another huge thing I took on, and actually saw thru to completion, something that has always been difficult for me. It also means that I won't have these school loans hanging over my head for nothing and that I might actually be able to start angling my education more towards my livelihood, and that would be fabulous.

To every single one of you, thank you, because if you are reading this you have contributed.

Lots of love - jls

No comments: