memories slideshow

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year and all that


Happy New Year!!

I haven't posted much because I took a vacation from work between Christmas and New Years Day, it was good to have a break, its been a while since I have taken time off. Then my parents were down here visiting and I got the flu the second day they were here and have been more or less down for the count since, so I haven't been on the computer much in the past 2+ weeks, for the first time in years! But, I think maybe it was good to take a break from it too :O)

I haven't really made any resolutions, but I do have high hopes for this year and a few tentative plans for things I would like to accomplish. So, cheers - here's hoping its the beginning of a great new year for all and that all our hopes and dreams come true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and welcome backup J.

A<>