memories slideshow

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A few days off

I am taking a few days off from work, it has been a really long time since I have taken any time for myself. This morning is the first time I have woken up (in literally years), with nothing I had to do, and no real stress pending, how cool is that?! :O)

I have officially turned in my thesis, viewers and feedback are necessary, so please visit and comment at: bare feet walking

I was hoping for a little more sun during this mini vacation, but the weather is not cooperating, its been very stormy, yesterday we even had thunder and lightning, and the news said we got about 4 inches of rain. I have a creek in my back yard, its resembling a thin river today and the rush of water is actually louder than the ocean down the street right now.

I always get excited about the upcoming new year, it seems like a fresh start, an opportunity to begin anew and create on a blank canvas. I am very excited about the possibilities of the upcoming year. I have worked very hard and set many things in motion, and I am hopeful that some of those things will begin to grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xoxox a ti

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.