memories slideshow

Monday, May 02, 2005

Whiskey River Take My Mind...




Willie Nelson played at the Pozo Saloon yesterday, it was a beautiful day and a great concert. He sang my favorite songs, and my most favorite song and it was a little slice of heaven on earth.

I got to dance with 4 year old Orion, one of the cutest children I have ever seen, who decided upon meeting me that we were going to be friends and hung out with me all day. I bought a Willie tank top and I got to wear the cowboy hat Willie Nelson gave my Dad 30 years ago that my Dad finally gave to me...EPIC!

Pozo is out in the middle of nowhere, a historical landmark because it was once a stagecoach stop, several of us locals decided to rent a bus so we wouldn't have to worry about driving, getting lost, or drinking. I really hardly knew most of the people who took the bus with me, but I made a few new friends with a few of the gals who live in my town and went.

It was an amazing Sunday!

No comments: