memories slideshow

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

overheard in ny

okay, I know I am a serious dork sometimes, and those of you who actually know me can agree.

So I occasionally read "overheard in new york" to kill time or get a laugh when needed, and it occured to me as I was sharing a few of the choice things I overheard on my trip to NYC, that I should submit the 2 that were clearly the oddest.

Earlier today, I remembered that I had submitted them upon my return and went to see if either had been selected and had been posted, and to my geeky joy, one of them was. I have posted the submission below, BUT if you decide to visit the site directly: please note that it is definately not a PG website so visit at your own risk.

July 13th under "It Didn't Work Out with Wednesday One-liners"

Man on cell: So what has changed from then to now?...of course! The vibrator! So that's it, huh?

--Central Park


Overheard by: jeannette

No comments: