memories slideshow

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Addition to: my new baby

I forgot a few details:

The "new baby" has a black exterior with charcoal leather interior and it does look pretty damn good on me :O)

I am particularly excited about the fact that the seats that warm up because I am so often cold in the mornings and evenings here.

Giving up the little honda is a bit hard to do, although I was really ready for a new car, I did get attached to the old one, it is so full of memories, some of them very special and precious to me, but luckily I will have those always in my heart, so I can let the little honda go...I think :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you black -ah... and RED - is your color

need your toucch warm up from time to time, he he

you redefined Honda's interior space.... :o)

A.