memories slideshow

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My futures so bright...I have to wear shades

I received an incredible job offer yesterday and I have accepted. Although I will be working for a company in the bay area, I will be able to work from home 95% of the time, the work is good, the people are nice, the hours are reasonable, the money is fabulous and I am so excited. Now I just have to tender my resignation at my current job, something that feels a little scary to do...Hopefully they will recognize that this is a dream job offer, too good for anyone to pass up and wish me well. It has been a really challenging few years, I am extremely grateful for the good things that seem to be flowing my way. Wishing all of you, dreams come true! :O)

1 comment:

Leslie Wilson Corsbie said...

A toast to your bright future!! You deserve it!!! Thanks for sharing your incredible news with us first.