memories slideshow

Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

Officially spring is here, and I can sure feel it and it feels fabulous! It's gloriously sunny, butterflies fill the air and birds chirp happily from the trees. It's just so warm and lovely.

It is actually proving to be a little challenging to stay inside, so I have been gardening lately. I bought some fruit trees, flowers and strawberries and I managed to get them planted last weekend. There is still plenty more to do, but the progress feels nice and it is definitely looking prettier.

There is still a fair amount of rain and fog coming in the current forecasts, but I am soaking up every minute of sun I can. The rain we did get recently has turned all of the surrounding hillsides from brown to the beautiful emerald green I love so much.

The tourist season is starting too, the vacation rental houses and all the local businesses are getting spruced up in anticipation. It's shaping up to be another epic spring and summer, I think! Happy Spring and Happy Friday!!

No comments: