memories slideshow

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"...my hero's have always been cowboys..."

I get to see Willie Nelson in concert this coming weekend!! He is playing at the Santa Barbara Bowl on Saturday night. I bought the tickets months ago both because I love Willie and because it coincides with the birthday of one of my dearest friends, who is also a fan.

We've decided to make a full weekend of it, camping on Friday night, hiking and beaching Saturday, going to the concert in the evening, staying at a hotel on Saturday night and indulging in a spa day on Sunday, just delicious! :) The concert was great enough, everything else is just icing on the cake!

I am very much looking forward to all of it and feeling grateful that it all came together so easily. It should be grand fun! :)

No comments: