memories slideshow

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

tick tock

Just one more day! There is so much emotion in the air, it does feel
like literally the fate of the world hangs in the balance.

I could write pages about this, but for now I will leave it at this, I
firmly believe that if that man is re-elected, it will be open season
on America, and we will become the most hated nation worldwide, and
saddest of all, perhaps with good reason.

I pray for "God loving" people that live as embodiments of the
peaceful loving teachings of the worlds religious institutions instead
of the manipulation of the messages for selfish means.

In the meantime, I am scoping out other countries just in case, no
joke, I am going totally expat if they win this election. But then I
wonder, will any place really be safe if that happens, as a more
global culture, it is tough to create real safety and solitude...


Wanted:
Stable democratic country, kind people, nice weather, decent economy
and opportunities, freedom, and affordable living.

Suggestions?

No comments: