memories slideshow

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

clumsy week

evey few years I experience what I call "my clumsy week". It's when for no reason I can determine, that I seem to have an above average number of random "accidents" to my person. Apparently, this is my week.

Friday night, I lost my balance while sitting on a walkway railing at our company party due to a wardrobe malfunction and not only bruised my back pretty good, but also my pride. Saturday night, I somehow misjudged the distance while getting into my car and smacked my head so hard on the door frame that it made an awful sound and I literally saw stars, which has resulted in a nice goose-egg that doesn't feel anything fabulous just above my right ear.

Mostly, I find it fairly amusing, but of course, I would prefer to laugh about other things. To say I am now doing everything VERY carefully, would be an understatement. :) Hope it passes soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad face :0(

Slow down, don't over do things. be safe.