memories slideshow

Monday, October 31, 2005

trick, no treat

I am ok, but last Wednesday night between 10:30 and 11:30 pm, I was robbed. Someone or ones, broke into my car, into my laundry/storage shed and attempted to break into my house via the back door, they also did much the same to my nextdoor neighbor. It was most likely young teenagers, and not someone wanting to hurt us, but it wasn't a fun experience and it has resulted in my general jumpiness. Even though I live in a very small town, its a fairly rural area, and I live in one of the most remote parts of town. I have always felt so safe there, and I look forward to feeling that way again, because it sure isn't how I am feeling right now. This too shall pass, however investing in a little home security helps :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you started with "I'm OK". Sorry to hear about what happend. Do you have something againts populated areas?

A.