memories slideshow

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

walking in the rain

last night I walked on the beach for about 2 hours, it was stormy, humid, windy and fabulous. I ran into a friend along the way who walked with me and put up with my incessant chatting and likely overwhelming exuberance.

I had so much energy, it seemed like I was pulling it from the air, the sky, the power of the storm, the wind, the waves, the peeks of mooonlight, the beauty of nature in action, and the sheer power and awe of it all.

He is the third person who has recently mentioned something along the lines that "he wished he had fun stories to tell," like I do.

So maybe I am wrong, maybe it isn't just that not everyone pays attention, maybe the things that I experience really are unique, not just in their details, but in the fact that I experience them at all.

Interesting...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is maybe that you have a interesting way of telling things.?

Anonymous said...

it is maybe that you have a interesting way of telling things.?

me said...

Gosh, I hope so! Thanks for visiting, and for the kind words!