memories slideshow

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

update: awb

update to award winning bread post 1 and 2

it took me until today to finally call and say thanks for the bread, I SOOO totally and completely suck at those little ettiquette pleasantries.

my pathetic excuse is that I occasionally let life overwhelm me, but its weak.

and the very worst part is that when he thanked me for calling, he told me I was the nicest person he knows, polite to a fault and always looking for the bright side, and that his life is that much more joyful just because my cheerfulness is infectious - well geeze, how unbelievably nice is that and how much more guilty do I feel for not calling before just to freakin say thanks for the bread the guy baked for me with his own two hands - criminy (pausing for desperate gulp, er breath of air)

No comments: