memories slideshow

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Life - a full time job

Have you ever noticed that life can be a full time job? Between watering the yard, taking out the trash, doing the dishes, paying bills and everything in between, how am I supposed to create time for work - and I am single, no kids...how can I have kids, they would starve, I can barely get myself fed 2 meals a day!

Okay, granted, I usually work no less than 50 hours per week and often much more, and this likely accounts for a great deal of my time shortage but still, we do seem to have reverted from the golden days of the employee market dot com era back to something way too close to the indentured servitude model. You feel me? "...anyone...anyone...Bueller...?"

I couldn't be the only one who feels this way, and I know that comparitively I probably dont have it that bad, but seriously, am I the only one who is simply exhausted just trying to get through the mundane details of life? And then everyone wonders why I don't have a boyfriend, it really can't be such a mystery can it? Who has time? :O)

No comments: