memories slideshow

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

30 something looo-whoo-zer

ok, I'm home blogging and watching big brother 5, but at least I am drinking champagne and smoking a cigarette while doing so. It COULD be more pathetic.

I try to console myself with life's little luxuries whenever possible.

The Michael-Nakomis half sibling drama is unfolding and he has just voted his sister out...it could NOT be more pathetic.

The most exciting thing in my love life was last night season premiere of Las Vegas, vicariously living through Danny McCoy's marriage proposal to Mary. I am embarrased to admit that it actually brought tears to my eyes. How freakin cute is Josh Dushamel? Mary would have to be dead not to say yes to him! (funny, that was accidental, there was the whole mortician sub-plot) I would even live in Vegas to spend time with that man, and Vegas just isn't a place I could probaly live in.

It's my ex-boyfriends birthday, and it brings it all to mind. It was one of those breakups where you are both still very much in love, but for reasons that feel beyond your control, it just is not going to work. The best part was that we had a great friendship, and I miss it, very much. Uh well, no point dwelling on the past. So you smack yourself upside the head and try to think of something else. How about them Raiders...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should quit smoking!!!

Anonymous said...

You should quit smoking!!!