memories slideshow

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

tucker max and the case for the existence of God

Yes, I do know that the two of them have absolutely nothing in common on the surface except maybe if you believe in God, then God probably created Tucker.

Today, I noticed that for about 30 minutes I had been going back and forth between reading a Tucker Max blog and an article about the existense of God and well, I had to laugh. This, more than probably any other thing I could write, describes me in a nutshell.

If you do not know about Tucker, then you will have to visit tuckermax.com (the irony of this should become blindingly apparent)

Tucker amuses and frightens me, often and in equal measures. In some respects we are the same person, so much that I am sure we cannot exist in the same space and time. In others, not even from the same galaxy. He is a great character, and I love a good character as much as I love a good story.

God also amuses and frightens me, and often some who proclaim to be "his" people freak me the hell out.

I am on some sort of info gathering quest right now that lacks any explaination, its like being in a store and the salesperson follows you around and you just want to scream, "I'm just looking!" you don't know for what, you just are, and you know that if you find what is is you dont know that you are looking for, you will know it when it shows up.

Okay, that actually could be my whole life in a nutshell also!



No comments: