memories slideshow

Monday, June 06, 2005

Is my face red...

Approximately four hours of gardening and girl talk in the bright sun yesterday leaves me a fully baked crispy critter complete with contrasting thin white half circle lines from the rims of my sunglasses just above my cheekbones. Somehow it seems evenly distributed on my face but is more prominent on my left side when looking at my arms and legs. Oddly and very luckily, I don't feel much discomfort, heat yes, pain low.

I would love to show you a picture, but I would have to go back in time and not watch (to my utter horror) my camera falling out of my pocket and right into the ocean last week while taking new sunset pictures, in order to do that. Yes, I am deeply saddened by the sudden demise of my very cherished digital camera, amplified by my inability to easily replace it any time soon...oh camera, I hardly knew ye...

Wear sunscreen! :)

3 comments:

Leslie Wilson Corsbie said...

Me too. Too much sun; too little sunscreen. Sunday fun in the sun while talking and playing.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your camera and that you are all red.

Anonymous said...

will have to just imagen red all over.