memories slideshow

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

time and transition

I have lived in my little beach town for just over a year now and in the general area for just over two. I love my little house, my little community and my little town. Change is challenging, even when you bring about the changes yourself. Building a whole new life, from scratch, has certainly been full of experiences and I am hardly "done." I am grateful for so much and there is much more to create.

Much of it has turned out very differently than I planned, something I should be quite used to by now. Overall though, as I reflect, I think that I am happier and healthier in this environment than I was before. I miss people and places of my life before very much, I am more restricted than I thought I would be and I wish I was not still struggling with some of the things I find myself battling, but I have always felt a deep connection to this area, even att he worst moments, it brings me peace just to look around and as the anniversary has just passed I just had to say: it sure is good to be home.

No comments: