memories slideshow

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ahhhh memories

Not sure why I am so bloggy right now, I guess there is just a lot on my mind and a lot of conference calls that I have to be on but not necessarily really contribute to, so I am multi-tasking. I have been writing a lot and working a lot with an art project I am trying to finish and with all the recent pictures I have taken. Just too much thought to hold in my head, I suppose! :)

Today has been a lot about memories, as I am putting together a gift for my dad for Father's Day which includes many family memories, some things I haven't seen for a long time. On screen at the moment is a 3 year old me ripping into new dresses my grandma made me for my Birthday, and boy am I excited about a red umbrella someone gave to me. I am pretty cute then:



I have been on conference calls non-stop all day and decided to run up to the store as a quick diversion between the last call and the next and threw on a red sweatshirt (cuz its chilly!) Apparently this item didn't make it into the camping wash, because it smells so strongly of campfire, it practically made my eyes water. I wore it that last night we were there, sitting around the blazing dual fire, so many happy memories were made, so many that I'll always treasure. I can hardly believe it has already been two weeks since the trip, I still don't feel like I came back the same person that I was when I left. Funny and fabulous how your life can change in a moment and so often when least expected.

No comments: